Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chapter 3: Lovely Dream

The cliff walls around me echo mockingly. I walk, no- stroll slowly in this barren land. My eyes spot something in the distance... I begin to run toward it, but stop as I recognize the figure. It's a person, wait... it's a perfect mirror image of myself... naked? I study the girl who looks like me.

You can see a heart, with a network of veins through porcelain skin. She is enclosed in some sort of womb, but her heart beats pushing WHITE blood through the tiny pale lines.
It almost looks peaceful, until she opens her eyes revealing empty sockets, and begins screaming. A shrill noise that would make anyone lose thier hearing, however the sound doesn't hurt me.

Her head twists back in an inhuman way and she screams louder, and louder.

Suddenly, a huge sword bursts through back of the womb and the back my mirror image. The body seizes and her once white blood tunred BLACK and began to cover my face and body. Both me and the girl collapse to the ground. Behind us is the familiar cloaked person.

The 'Me-creature' coughs up blood... and I do too. I can't control myself... It's almost as if I am feeling what she is feeling.

The mysterious person comes closer and raises his sword above me, ready to thrust it into my chest. My eyes close instinctively waiting for death to welcome me.

But it doesn't.

I open my eyes to another setting. A white place full of warm feelings. I turn my head and face a boy about my age. He has gorgeous pale blue hair, white eyes, and huge angel wings. I am drawn to his aura. He glows a gold shade and welcomes me with open arms.
As I get closer, the boy leans his face toward mine. It feels like I have known, and loved him my whole life. At that moment our lips meet. I close my eyes and enjoy the rivers of love and happiness flowing from each of our lips.
He pulls away and backs up. I try to follow, but a force keeps me away.

Just as I was about to lose myself, something taps my shoulder. I turn and come face to face with my dead (and still naked) clone. The once empty eye sockets were filled with a pair of colorful eyes.
She grabs both of my hands and intertwines my fingers with her icy ones. Electricity moves between our hands, up our arms and into our hearts. Her expression doesn't change. We stare at one and other wondering what will happen next.

In my peripheral vision, I watch as the surrounding melt, and reassemble. The white eyed boy disappears, but his feelings of warmth still fill me.

This time we are on top of a Sky Scraper. Now, it's a living world... Earth... Cars fly past other cars, and ignorant people walk the sidewalks. Dropping one of my hands, my clone leads me to the ledge. We both stand there.

And then she jumps pulling me with her. My body goes limp and my perfect mirror image embraces me. In the midst of falling, she looks at me and speaks "Moriamur coram Deo..."
Before we hit the ground, she brought herself into me literally merging her being with mine.

...

My eyes flick open. I recall the end of my mysterious dream.
'Moriamur coram Deo...'
Hmm. What she said was obviously not in English...
I scan my room. A rose is on my desk. You would think it's the black one that had disappeared. But this one is glowing gold.
As I walk over to examine it, something hits my head, and I blackout.

1 comment:

  1. EDIT! I removed the "breif mouth to mounth connection" with me and my twin <3 she's cool, but not THAT cool ;D

    ReplyDelete